- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1690 to 1699 Remove Subject: China Remove Contributor: Hacke, William Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results