- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- General map of Cairo.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A capital do Brasil.
- New Zealand.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: China Remove Language: English Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results