- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: China Remove Language: Latin Remove
Covers 16 provinces of China, Korea, and Japan. Relief shown pictorially. Includes text. Philips 3186 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. On verso of shelflist card: At the end of the atlas are "Byvoeghsel van't koninckryck Catay; door I. G.," xviii p., and "Historie van den Tartarischen oorlog," 40 p.
- Contributor: Martini, Martino
- Date: 1655
Look inside: 6 results