- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Republic of Liberia
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Grand Canyon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: China Remove Subject: Africa Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results