- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Grand Canyon
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- New Zealand.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Battle of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882