- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861