- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan of New Orleans.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Ivory Coast.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Cobb County (ga.) Remove Subject: Dekalb County Remove
[Part of DeKalb and Fulton County, Georgia : compiled for the use of the Topographical Engineers from the original land map and surveys of DeKalb County
Shows parts of DeKalb, Fulton, and Cobb counties. Indicates "rebel works" southeast of "Isoms ford and ferry." Relief shown by hachures. Title and date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Original version: Marietta, GA : Topographical Engineers Office, Dept. of the Cumberland / compiled and published between July 5th and July 11th, 1864. Originally printed on 2 sheets, 54 x 35 cm. and 54 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Department of the Cumberland. Topographical Engineers
- Date: 1864