- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- General map of Cairo.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Maryland Remove Location: Frederick County Remove Location: Crampton Gap Remove
Shows the area surrounding Burkittsville, Frederick County, Md., as the left wing of McClellan's army moved toward Crampton's Gap to try to prevent the Confederate assault on Harper's Ferry, W. Va.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862-09-14