- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Camp Belger (baltimore, Md.) Remove
Camp Belger, Baltimore, M'd. : 114th Regt. New York S. Volunteers--Col. Elisha B. Smith, Lieut. Col. Sam. R. Per Lee, Major Henry B. Morse.
Low-angle aerial view. Shows lettered rows of tents and troops in parade formation in foreground. "Ent. accord. to Act of Congress A.D. 1862 by E. Sachse & Co. in ... the District Court of Md." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy soiled, stained, and lacking small sections along sheet edges. Acquisitions control no. 92-7 CW3
- Contributor: E. Sachse & Co.
- Date: 1862