- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Cavalry Operations, Confederate Remove
This hand-drawn map accompanies a letter to Dabney's mother describing a recent foray by Jeb Stuart's cavalry into Maryland and Pennsylvania, and an encounter with Union forces when the Confederates attempted to recross the Potomac River at White's Ford, Va.
- Contributor: Dabney, Chiswell - Saunders Family
- Date: 1862