- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Mississippi Remove Subject: Harrisburg (miss.) Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 272 "Legend: This map shows the position of the Confederate and the Federal forces during the three days encounter, showing in detail the position of the several commands. "The tables show the record of casualties, in offices [sic] and men, killed, wounded and captured during the three days, as compiled from the official records of ...
- Contributor: Allman, Eugene H.
- Date: 1912