- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Grand Canyon
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862