- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Delaware Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1861, by W. Schaus in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of the U.S. for the Southern District of New York." Insets: [Lower Mississippi Valley] -- [Richmond]. Relief shown by shading. Shows railroads, forts, cities, towns, and principal roads. Similar to no. 17.3, LC Civil War maps (2d ed.). This is a map, not ...
- Contributor: Schedler, J. - Sarony, Major & Knapp Lith - William Schaus (firm)
- Date: 1861