- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: United States Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862