- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- New Zealand.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented with north to the bottom. Includes distance list. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy stained, wrinkled at fold lines, annotated in pencil, has ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Date: 1862