- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861