- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Battle of Remove Part of: Library of Congress Online Catalog Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. Accompanied by: Index to map. p. 118. (Photocopy, 36 x 28 cm.) Map indicates troop positions and lines of march. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882