- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Battle of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Date: 1882