- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Map showing the battle grounds of the Chickahominy : and the positions of the subsequent engagements in the retreat of the Federal Army towards James River and all the other points of ...
Annotated with troop positions, movement, and railroad routes. Similar to no. 639, LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.). This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information. Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints, 6201 Swem, C.E. Maps relating to Virginia, 974 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as ...
- Contributor: Sheppard, Edwin - Hoyer & Ludwig
- Date: 1862