- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Ivory Coast.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 76-76 of 76 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Richmond Region Remove
Map of the country surrounding Richmond, Virginia : showing the railroads, principal roads, water-courses, etc.
From: Harper's weekly, August 23, 1862, p. 533-534. Relief shown by hachures. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. March 1945, Cora Wilson, b; Feb. 2003, Map Cataloging Team. Civil War project no.: lva00094. Conservation: Etherington ...
- Date: 1862