- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Topographical map of the approaches and defences of Knoxville, E. Tennessee, shewing the positions occupied by the United States & Rebel forces during the siege
Annotated in blue ink to show Union lines, in red ink to show Rebel lines, and blue and red ink to show lines of Union forces captured by the Rebels. Relief shown by hachures, contours, and spot heights. From the Orlando M. Poe papers in LC Manuscript Division. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 427.1, S167 LC copy annotated in ink at head of ...
- Contributor: Rockwell, Cleveland - Poe, O. M. (orlando Metcalfe) - Talcott, R. H.
- Date: 1864