- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- The city of New York.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Location: Chattanooga Remove Contributor: Sholl, Charles Remove
Scale ca. 1:157,500. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 401.4 From Tomes, Robert. The war with the South. New York, Virtue & Yorston, 1862-1867. v. 3, between p. 222 and 223. Signed (facsim.): Charles Sholl, Topl. Engineers. "Entered according to act of Congress AD. 1865 by Virtue & Yorston." Caption in lower margin: A topographical map of the ground on which the battles of ...
- Contributor: Sholl, Charles
- Date: 1865