- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- China-India border.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Location: Knoxville Remove
Map of the approaches and defences of Knoxville, Tenn., showing the positions occupied by the United States & Confederate forces during the siege.
Scale ca. 1:9,600. Photocopy; blue line print. Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 428.2 "G-X-I-455 K 90." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Rockwell, Cleveland - Poe, O. M. (orlando Metcalfe) - Talcott, R. H. - Tennessee Valley Authority
- Date: 1974