- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of Liberia
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Tennessee Remove Subject: Chattanooga Region Remove Location: Middle Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results