- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Date: 1863