- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of Cairo.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639