- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Ivory Coast.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639