- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- China-India border.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Language: English Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results