- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: Asia Remove
Covers the coasts of eastern Africa, India, and the East Indies. Relief shown pictorially. Each drawing bears a brief description with soundings, distances and facts regarding anchorages and navigation of rivers which might be of value in pirating activities. This atlas is known as the "Buccaneer atlas" because it results from the experience of Hacke in association with Captain Bartholomew Sharpe, the notorious Buccaneer ...
- Contributor: Hacke, William
- Date: 1690
Look inside: 105 results