- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- China-India border.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (chile) Remove Contributor: Juan, Jorge Remove
Plano de la Bahía de Concepción de Chile situada la ciudad antigua en latitud meridional de 36⁰42ʹ53ʺ y en longitud de 303⁰52ʹ3ʺ de Tenerife observadas astronómicamente
Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Prime meridian: Tenerife. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Watermark: Strasburg fleur-de-lis. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 213 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index and notes. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right margin: 150. Vault
- Contributor: Juan, Jorge - Ulloa, Antonio De - Moraleda, José Manuel De.
- Date: 1782