- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- China-India border.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Location: Danbury Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Hand colored. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 79.5 Indexed for points of interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - C.H. Vogt & Son - J. Knauber & Co. - Fowler & Bailey - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1875