- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Danbury Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1884