- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Location: Enfield Remove
"Copyright 1908 by O.H. Bailey." Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. of buildings. LC copy stained, brittle, torn, and missing small corner sections of margin. Annotated in pencil in upper margin: Thompsonville Conn. 1908. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 91-30
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (oakley Hoopes) - Hughes & Bailey - Bailey, O. H.
- Date: 1908