- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Grand Canyon
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- New Zealand.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove
[Scale 1:30,000]. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 117.15 Another copy with annotations. Harbor chart annotated in red to show the number and sectors of fire for guns situated at Oyster Point and Fort Hale, Connecticut. Guns at Oyster Point are numbered 1 to 5 and those at Fort Hale, 1 to 15. Information added to the chart probably reflects the situation during the ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Hassler, F. R. - Ferguson, James - Blunt, Edmund M. (edmund March)
- Date: 186?