- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The city of New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: French Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink (black and red) and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 830 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Accompanied by manuscript text: Itinéraire du march que l'armée dois faire poursuivre de la Providence à la Rivière du Nord. 11 p. Vault AACR2: 440; 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4
- Date: 1781