- Rio Colorado of the West
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Chicago, central business section.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- General map of Cairo.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Cuba Remove Language: Italian Remove
Scale ca. 1:24,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1815 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. From Il gazzettiere americano. 1763. v. 2. Indexed. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Vanni, Violante - Pazzi, Giuseppe
- Date: 1763