- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- China-India border.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: Cyprus Remove Subject: Turkey Remove
Also covers Greece, western Turkey, and Cyprus. "761288AI (G00569) 4-06." Includes note. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2006