- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- New Zealand.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2009 Remove Subject: Cyprus Remove
Also covers Greece, western Turkey, and Cyprus. "761288AI (G00569) 4-06." Includes note. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2006