- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Liberia
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Chicago, central business section.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Ivory Coast.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Defenses Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Date: 1775