- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500 to 1599 Remove Subject: Earth Remove Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van Remove
Includes two inset maps and a portrait of Francis Drake. Kraus, H.P. Sir Francis Drake, 48 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of Hans P. and Hanni Kraus.
- Contributor: Sype, Nicola Van - Hans and Hanni Kraus Sir Francis Drake Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1581