- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Earth Remove Location: Egypt Remove Subject: Abis Al Mustajaddah (egypt) Remove
Also shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1989