- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of New Orleans.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Location: Georgia Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (james Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Date: 1862