- New Zealand.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of Liberia
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- China-India border.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Florida Remove Subject: Saint Augustine Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:49,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in feet. Includes map of Florida and western Cuba [ca. 1:7,000,000] LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1639 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: López De Vargas Machuca, Tomás
- Date: 1783