- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Lambecker, Chas Remove
Sketch showing the relative positions of Fort Henry and Fort Donelson : with the roads connecting the two places
Shows the forts, roads, outwork fortifications in the vicinity of the forts, fortifications in the vicinity of the town of Dover, outlying buildings, and streams. Relief shown by hachures. At lower margin in handwriting: Engr. Dept. July 18/64. Recd. with Gen. Cullum's letter of the 16th inst. (C. 5621). Pen-and-ink (black, blue, and red). Mounted on paper backing under gauze covering. In upper left ...
- Contributor: Lambecker, Chas - McPherson, James Birdseye - United States. War Department. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1862