- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rio Colorado of the West
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis Remove
Scale ca. 1:7,000. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows fortifications. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 595 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 440; 651/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Le Rouge, Georges-Louis
- Date: 1755