- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- China-India border.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Republic of Liberia
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- General map of Cairo.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hudson's Bay's country
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Language: Chinese Remove Location: Russia Remove
Scales differ. Manuscript on silk. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Bird's-eye view. Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ...
- Date: 1697