- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Language: Chinese Remove
Scale ca. 1:20,000. Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows the fortress and existing military deployment of Xinxi ying in Xinping County, Yunnan Province. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 26. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7823.X63A5 1820 .X5 Vault AACR2: 650/2; 700
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (arthur William)
- Date: 1770