- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Germany Remove Location: Region Remove
Relief shown by shading and spot heights. In German; English title from explanatory legend. Ms annotations show the size of the Reichswehr and its operations against the Red Army in the Ruhr Valley Region of Germany during the Ruhr uprising of March-April 1920. In upper left margin: Ubersichtskarten von Mitteleuropa. Map sheets annotated in red ink in lower right margin: 348 (1) -- 348 ...
- Contributor: Germany. Reichswehr - United States. War Office
- Date: 1920
Look inside: 4 results