- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Germany Remove Subject: Africa Remove Subject: Rwanda Remove
Die Deutschen und Britischen Schutzgebiete und Interessenspharen in Aequatorial-Ost-Afrika : nach den Vereinbarungen vom Juni 1890
Covers Tanzania, Ruanda, and Burundi and portions of Somalia, Kenya, Uganda, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zambia, and Malawi. Relief shown by shading and spot heights. In upper left margin: Westliches Blatt. In upper right margin: Oestliches Blatt. Title printed in the top margin of the western sheet and the eastern sheet. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster ...
- Contributor: Kiepert, Richard - Sprigade, Paul - Kraatz, Leopold - Dietrich Reimer Verlag (berlin, Germany)
- Date: 1890