- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of Liberia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- New Zealand.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Gulf Coast Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Depths shown by soundings. Covers the Gulf Coast extending from St. Luis de Tampico to Arecifo showing coastal features, rivers, and streams. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639